From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:36:57 -0400
For the past two weeks, life at work has been better.  Life at home has
been better.  The fuzzies seem to be happier too.  Last night, I got to
have the privelige of Murphy sleeping on my chest...then waking up and
covering my face with kisses.  Has anyone else experienced this sheer joy
of being able to come home and share this love of ferrets that just puts
you in a better mood overall?  I sure feel that it must be this FML, as
nothing else has changed in my life!  Just wonderin'....

My heart goes out to the many families who have lost fuzzies to Rainbow
Bridge this week, it's raining here in Boston tonight but I'm sure there's
new stars for each and every one of you wonderful babies...take care of
each other until it's time for us all to meet up again....

Michele, feeling incredibly lucky tonight to have 7 healthy kids and a
place to share them with others who care too.