From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 13:27:12 -0500
Well, it arrived today.

I have written before how I informed MF my little Ammonia was blind, eye
defect, and was notified it did come under their warrantee.  I had no
intention of giving her back, I knew they would put her down as they would
not sell her to another customer. - WRONG.  MF owner Todd handled this
himself.  He gave me the option of either taking her to a shelter and going
back to the pet store for another kit or, if I were too attached already -
which I was - then I could have $50 worth of merchandise.

It arrived just in time to be donated by Ammonia at the ferret show here
in Dallas 9/26 for a raffling to raise money for the shelters.

And Ammonia, who may not be perfect, remains my favorite little girl. I
say Marshall Farms cares for the little individual pet owners than just
being in it for the bucks.

Millie & the cleaning crew
Easy Off - the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia - No Grandma, Easy Off was not recessitating the goldfish, she
is a carnivoir, carnivoirs aren't perfect
Cascade - the Observer - oooooh she is puckering up again, No No No
kissing isn't even healthy, stop, decease, quit, HELP Meeeeee
Ajax - yet to come - Mama, if we were meant to live in cages, wouldn't
we be born with one?