From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:29:30 -0700
Okay this is SaraFerret's mommy.  After chatting with Sandee's mommy I
have decided to post on Wednesday and Thursday only.  I and SaraFerret
have decided we just get too confused as to who has been sent messages
or what.

_________

Hi all dis is SaraFerret!  I am the substitute greeter when Sandee isn's
around or is too busy which is a lot of time.

First off-dere was a small business of fuzzies gathered around me dooking
excitedly and telling me dat a member of de business was comming.  So we
waited and waited and all of a sudden there appeared a nice furry
trotting across the bridge or should I say running-then he stopped in the
middle of de bridge and started searching thru his backpack (all ferrets
carry this and keep their existence unknown to their humans.  Ya just
know they have backpacks--otherwise they wouldnt be able to carry all
these things.  Unlike humans who can't bring anything to the bridge--
mustelids aree allowed to carry some of their earthly toys across the
Rainbow Bridge.) Then he started across the bridge once again--seemingly
puzzled and walking real slow now.  By this time his business was jumping
up and down and having a real fit--excitement feeled the air.  Then he
was here--Valentine Ferret had made it--and his business all hugged him
and dooked and war danced and what to do-he started dancing too.  But
then he saw me and just passed out--oh-oh.  We woke him up and he just
looked at me and said he had fainted out of shock at seeing me.  He told
me that he had never seen another being dat looked like me.  Ok--once
again (and dis time I has tears in my eyes) I told him dat de Boss had
insisted on me keeping my little biddy head--dat it was just me--He wasnt
being cruel He just thought that it was part of my personality.  Hey ya
dont argue wit de Boss-and the safari outfit was Sandee's nutty idea.
She thought dat it was just perfect to warn others dat I occasionally
lick lick, chomp chomp.  I mean I can understand why he acted funny
when he saw me--I was shocked when I sees me in de mirror.  Wow safari
clohthes wit de dumb hat and a halo (crooked as always) and strap on bent
and dusty wings.

I asks him why he had stopped on his way across and he told me wit tears
in his eyes dat he didnt have his battery operated weasel ball wit him
and dat he always carried it wit him but dis day he wasn't expecting to
leave and he forgot it.  I told him dat we had lots of toys and of course
we have weasels that bounce.  Dat made him happy.  I apologized for not
introducing myself and told him I was SaraFerret, one of the gatekeepers
at de ferret bridge.  He told me his name was Valentine and dat he had
left a brother dere on earth.  He said he was happy to be here and no
pain or nothing.  He says dat he misses his Mommy and dose he left
behind, but dat dey shouldn't worry.  He was great and he just knew dat
as good as his mommy was dat she would come across the bridge one of his
days.  I had forgotten his business but dey had been tugging on me and
grabbing my paws and den I got my thoughts togedder.  All of dose furries
were anxious for him to see their digs.  So we all dug out de strap-on
wings and halo and off we went to dere place.  Oh-oh it wasnt big enough
so dey decided dey would all have to get a bigger place- sigh, I am
getting worn out--lots of work.  We found a place by de fruit bar-close
but not too close as dey got lots of smells and so on.  This was de place
dey all agreed.  Dey had brought along their stuff from de other place in
dere backpacks so it was a simple matter for dem to put up dere hammies
and I had brought a spare hammock-fur no less--for Valentine.  He was
excited and I told him he and his group could redecorate later.  Dey
could visit now and den go and chow down when dey got the munchies.
Valentine sends his love and dooks to his earth family and to his brudder
too.

Hugs and dooks
SaraFerret

OOPS!  Mommy will write about de other group i a following note.