From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 08:08:15 -0400
If you have wriiten to me about FEEL and I have not responded, please send
your mail again.  I lost a large volume of mail the other day over on AOL
when their system "burped".

We also boought a J Feeder- the trick is to hang it high enough where it is
difficult to dig from- and they have to stand on toes and eat.  Slowly lower
it as they stop digging.

If you are currently involved in an effort to get ferrets legalized in your
state or area, please drop me a note.  We can provide tons of info and
advice, as well as putting you in touch with others who have successfully
gotten laws changed.  We can also institiute a letter writing campaign on
your behalf.

-Anne Ryan
President FEEL