From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 06:30:15 -0400
Hi Tequita,

Marilyn here, and thank you for peeping out from under the rock. Gets
lonely under there.

I will go on record as saying I do not think you should throw any
animal, dog, cat, ferret, child, (skin kid) whatever. They all have
the ability to be shaken up, and that is not good. You can injure
them, and it will not show up right away. When it does, it is
irreversible. I speak from a personal experience.

Throwing an animal or child is totally unacceptable in my book. The
animal cannot speak for itself, maybe the running back was a tradeoff -
you gave it some attention, it wanted more, at the cost of being hurt.
It would have been just as happy if you played gently with it. No
tossing anything is the message from here.

Now that I have put my 2 cents in - Hey Tequita - move over and stop
hogging all the shade under the rock.

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice