From:
pats7288 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:14:17 -0400
Dear FML folks-

Wanted to post an update on Yuki. He is doing much better and
recovering from his illness.

You may recall that I asked for advice. Yuki had very bad diarrhea and
a sore tail and bottom. He would not eat or drink as well. For a while
we thought we were going to lose him.

I want to thank everyone who offered advice. It was very helpful.

Initially Yuki did not respond to meds and ended up spending 3 days
and 2 nights in the animal hospital receiving IV treatment.

After he came home, within 24 hours the diarrhea started up so we went
back to meds but added some of the treatments all of you had sent me.
He started responding and how has been diarrhea free for 3 whole days.
Praise the Lord who blesses us and gives us wonderful helpmates like
all of you.

Yuki has lost a lot of weight but is now playing and eating as usual.

My husband Gary has only recently truly fallen in love with ferrets
even though we have had ferrets for a while. His one wish for Father's
Day was that he would get his Yuki back, safe and sound, healthy again.

Thank you again.

Blessings!!!

Pat Shaskin