From:
Sally Filler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:00:08 -0800
This post was provoked by watching the auditions for the next Teen idol
with my ferrets last night, who actually seemed to enjoy the music and
were more fun to watch than the TV.

Teen Idol contender, Butters McGee was rescued by the Cascade Ferret
Network after being homeless and found wandering the inner city streets
of Vancouver, Washington.  He was adopted and now resides in a large,
well furnished ferret condo overlooking Mt Saint Helens.  He is gorgeous,
sings/dooks better than most of the TV contestants and feels he has what
it takes to be a teen idol.

Picture a very large, luxurious sable ferret, wearing a gold collar with
diamonds, a black hat over one eye, and standing on his hind legs,
bobbing up and down to the R&B beat of his version of Jennifer Lopez s
tune Jenny from the Block.

*Don t be fooled by the kibble that I got,
I m still, I m still Butters from the block,
Used to have a little now I have a lot,
No matter where I go, I know where I came from .*

Projected on the back drop there would be a short music video staring
roommates Princess Kiwi -a little wisp of a cinnamon girl, who doesn't t
sing but loves to dance, doing her famous fairy war ballet around a
beautiful swimming pool.  She would be accompanied by stud muffin Crisco,
the ferret version of Ben Affleck, who would add some background rapping
dooks and hehh heehhhh s at the proper times.

*Butters McGee   YOU are going to Hollywood*

opps that would be a bad idea never mind.