Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:53:05 -0400
I know that the person who wrote in about using Sevin Dust in her home said
she has never had any problems, but it is just to risky, in my opinion, to
even attempt to use it in my home.  I use it in my yard.  The best thing
that I have found is some stuff called Flea Buster's.  You can get it at
most veternarian's.  It is a mineral so it is totally non-toxic for your
babies and absolutely works.  We moved into a new home and the people who
were there before us had an indoor dog.  Within a week of moving my babies
in, they were covered in fleas and my husband was being eaten alive!  I
bought the Flea Buster's at the vet's(thank you Julianna for letting me
know about this terrific stuff), and within 2 hours I had all of my carpets
done.  Within 24 hours, I had no more fleas(except the occassional 1 or 2
my dogs bring in from outside).  Just follow the directions and no more
fleas.

 Donna and her gang of:
 2 fuzzies
 2 iguana's