From:
Robert Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 09:27:42 -0700
Count me, my SO and my dooking three in for this.

Looking forward to seeing Paw-paw and the rest of the goofies from the FML.

I think we should get an extra hotel room and put ALL our fuzzies in it
(supervised while the settle out dominance games, and thorough health checks
of course).

Can anyone imagine a cleaning staff-persons face upon opening a room full
of (50-150?) fuzzies?  heh hehe hehehe

     --Robert M. Fein
These are my opinions alone.  Nobody else can have them!
One great thing about repeating a mistake is knowing when to cringe.
Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" while you look for a stick.