From:
Joni Abrams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:01:22 -0700
I am a brand new ferret owner of just two weeks and I need all the advice I
can get.  I am presently looking to upgrade Merlin's apartment to a Beverly
Hills mansion.  Can any of the experienced people on the list make any
recommendations for me.  I didn't like any of the ferret cages I saw in the
local stores so I guess I will be mail ordering them.  I almost ordered a
cage from a Harold Drake at H & S Designs.  He advertised in Ferrets
Magazine.  The picture of the cage look like just what Merlin would want but
it seems the price he quoted in the catalogue and the price he quoted me
were incompatible.  When I brought it to his attention he told me that he
didn't think I'd be happy with his cage.Has anyone else done business with
this company?

Joni
I think there is no finer friend than a dog.