From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:22:10 -0500
Hello and good morning FML:

First I would like to thank the wonderful people that have supported me
through the Giving Tree.

Dang - normally I try not to get upset about the posts on the fml, and
try to ignore the words that are being said of me, but sometimes one
has to step up and stick up for themselves!

On 12-23, anonymous stated on the post dated 12 -22
>There must be a way to automatically put a stocking on a ferret on
>the tree when picked

Please if there is, could you please send me a copy of the program?.
That would be great!!

I believe that I sent a post stating that the Giving Tree's will be
going until ALL The BABIES are up and have a Santa. I don't care how
long it takes!!

Shelter's - This is my fault ( I guess ) for allowing sooo many ferrets
to be up on the tree. For that I am sorry :-( but I am trying my
darndness to get everyone up before Christmas - but it doesn't seem
that will happen. As one post stated this week - ferrets don't know
about Christmas - it's just a another day to them - It's US. We are
the one's that want this to happen for them. The Joy of watching them
open their gifts and playing with their new toys or eating a treat
they have never had and I understand this.

As for the post Today - Before one post a message - one should go to
the site they are questioning and get their facts right !!!!

Anonymous again stated
>In going through the giving tree, again, praying that Kris had
>somehow updated it (nope).

You Are Very Wrong. Before I went to work yesterday ( 12-22) - I put
up a lot of Secret Santa's - and I also Completed Tree's 14-15-17-18-
19-21-27-28-35-36- & 39. As I'm posting - the Secret Santa list is
totally updated ! So one should really check before posting and
slamming someone. I would love to have you walk in my shoes. Also
since I'm on the subject - why don't you e-mail me personally??? I'd
be more than happy to respond !!

Sorry if I sound a little upset - but - I have a family and a life and
a job. I have been doing the best I can.

Did you know (as of right now there are 724 Ferrets on the Giving Tree,
and only 470 ferrets that have Santa's - Don't you think it wise to
quit slamming me and getting Santa's for the Ferrets that are on the
tree @ this Time???

I still wish all The ferrets and shelters a Merry Christmas and hope
in some way the giving tree has helped and will continue to do so.

Kris S Mewton