From:
DOUGLAS SCHOLTES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 17:39:00 -0500
Hello Everyone,

My ferrets have found a new toy, home, sleeping area. My roommate just
bought a new car and traded in his motorcycle. He had an old canvas
saddlebag that he was going to throw away.

The ferrets quickly discovered it and just love the fact that we don't
care if they dig in it, chew on the velcro, sleep in it. I thought
someone had thrown it out. It is kind of mildewy and beaten from being
outside all of the time, but I found it behind some stuff in the
closet just a little while ago.

Never fails that anything I pay for they don't use, but anything that
is free and should be trashed is a treasure that must be hidden for
later use.

Odie is now up to about 2 lbs, with his winter coat and extra weight.
He was just a little guy when I adopted him in June.

Later,
Doug, Pauly, Odie