From:
Donna AND Carl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:01:38 -0500
I was one person that answerd to the help a fuzzy out and that is how
things work out...when you try to help a person out they always let you
down ....But to try to help a little fuzzy out there is nothin wrong with
that....I would do the same as I have done......I have alot of love for the
little fuzzy's they are so great...I would not know what to do with myself
without them in my life......Got to add ......To Sorry!  Can't belive
people can be so mean to want to hurt anyone over the right of speech....
THAT IS OUR RIGHT !!!!  And if you don't like it you can ....Go to
something else to read and pass that by ..  Myself I will pray for those
people and hope God help's them out in all that hate they got inside
them.......I sure hope Everyone out there can love and be happy

A FUZZY LOVER!!!!!  Donna ( Florida