From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:56:08 -0600
My baby Cognac is playing on her daddy's desk while mommy reads the e-mail.
She just found an (empty) glass, and pushed it over, sticking her head in
it.  She was licking the bottom, looking for water!  She thinks that the
water mommy and daddy drink out of glasses is a higher quality water than
what is in her water dish!  I am impressed that she's figured out that
glasses contain good stuff.

Sara
Cognac (where's the water, mom)
and the other 8 fuzzies