From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:13:36 EDT
I apologize for yesterday's "non-post".  I had just put in the heading and
the post disappeared.  Obviously, I accidentally "sent" it before I wanted
to.  (No, BIG...it really doesn't speak for itself <g>).  I assumed that,
if it had actually been sent, BIG would have returned it to me.  Oh,
well... he tries, poor man.  (You know I love ya, BIG!)

My son and his wife live in MN.  He works in Apple Valley.  Recently, his
landlord discovered that they have ferrets and they have been "kicked out"
of the apartment.  They are expecting a baby in 3 months, but are not
willing to give up their fur kids.  Right now, my daughter-in-law is
coming back to Illinois to stay with her parents until they can find a
place, and my son said he will be sleeping at the store where he works.
:( Ferretmoms, in MN, will be "ferretsitting".

They desperately need to find a ferret friendly apartment or house to
rent (at a reasonable price with the baby coming) within driving distance
of Apple Valley.  If anyone can help, please e-mail me directly.

Thank you in advance...
Judy

Please give to Aleutian Disease research - the ferret you save may be your
own.  http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/