From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:29:47 -0700
We are delighted to announce the winners of the grand prizes for the
Ferret Association of CT summer raffle. Karen Anderson of Bristol,
Wisconsin won the highly coveted "Hear No Evil” print. Jean Samu of
Allentown, New Jersey won the handpainted kittens. Maureen Sullivan of
Quaker Hill, Connecticut won the paw print design rolling tote/duffle
bag, and Angelique McDowell of Norfold, Virginia won the ESPN sweat &
cap. And we raised over $1,000, which has gone a long way to cover
medical bills for oldies this summer. We hope everyone had fun and
THANK YOU for participating!

We'd also like to extend our gratitude to Clara Rodriquez, the artist
who created two of our grand prizes. Should you NEED to have one of
those adorable "Hear No Evil" ferret prints, please drop a note to
Clara at PO Box 752. North Bergen, NJ 07047.

L. Vanessa Gruden, FACT, Inc.