Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 01:26:08 -0400
Wow!!! It was amazing!!!!! We had so much fun and what competition!!!!
You would not believe! The show room was hopping with excitement from
all the people and the fuzzies!!!!

On Friday evening several of us got together and went to Crackel Barrel
down the road and ate and laughed and had a fun time! After eating we
went back to the hotel to begin set up, and wouldn't you know it, I had
left some paperwork at the house! LOL!! Good thing I was only about 15
miles (30 minutes) away from the hotel. So off I go to get that!! But
before I had a chance to go, my Trailblazer was reloaded with wonderful
gifts for the shelter of food, kibble and AD and bedding things for the
babies!!!!! Totally awesome and thank you those from Houston!!!!! By
the time I got back, everyone had the show room set and ready to go!!!
Hard workers they were and I want to thank you so very much for all
your help!!!! Debby, Jimi, Libby, Pat, Susan, and I don't remember who
all were in that room when I got back so if I forgot your name please
forgive me!!!! You did an AWESOME job getting things set up!!!! Then
we began with pre-registration paperwork!!! After that it back to our
rooms!!!!

Saturday morning came and we finished with registration as the Dallas
krewe finally got there!!! LOL!!!! The rules were read to all so
everyone would know what the judges knew!!!!

I guess by now you want the results!!!! LOL!!! The top 3 were awarded
the ribbons. We started the morning out with
------

Costume Contest!
3rd place Morla - owner - Nancy Sevier!
2nd place TearDrop - owner - Debby Osburn!
1st place ChaCha - owner Susan Baker!!

Lightest Female!
3rd place Jean - owner Jimi Hummel!
2nd place Devi- owner Pat Stanat!
1st place ChaCha - owner Susan Baker!!

Lightest Male!
2nd place AJ - owner Jean Grodski! and
1st place also owned by Jean Grodski is VJ!!!

Heaviest Male!
3rd place was a tie between father/son of Morla/Mothera - owner Nancy
Sevier!
2nd place Milo owner Susan Baker!
1st place Darth Vader owner Jean Grodski!!!!

Heaviest Female!
2nd place Ursa and
1st place Kira both owned by Noni Clark!!!!

Longest kisser!
3rd place - George owner Susan Baker!
2nd place Rigby owner Pat Stanat!
1st place Aristole owner Millie Sanders!!!

Opposites: Dark/light!
3rd place Jean/Melody owner Jimi Hummel!
2nd place George/ChaCha owner Susan Baker!
1st place DarthVader/AJ owner Jean Grodski!!!!

Opposites: Big/small!
2nd place Devi/Rockwell owner Pat Stanat!
1st place Milo/ChaCha owner Susan Baker!!!!

Tube Race!
2nd place Rigel owner Noni Clark!
1st place Roswell owner Pat Stanat!!!

Bag Escape!
3rd place Aristole owner Millie Sanders!
2nd place Milo owner Susan Baker!
1st place Bailey owner Susan Baker!!!!

CupTip!
3rd place Devi owner Pat Stanat!
2nd place Clarie owner Libby Nelson!
1st place DarthVader owner Jean Grodski!!!!!

Judges Overall winner of cuptip with front paw rule!
Claire owner Libby Nelson!!!!!

Grand Winner of the Day!
After the runoff between DarthVader and Chacha -- DarthVader won the
title! He is owned by Jean Grodski! Both DarthVader and ChaCha had
equal points so there was a runoff race and they both gave it their
all!!!!

Everyone had a great time!!!

After lunch Millie Sanders of Dallas, TX, Jimi Hummel of League, TX,
and Libby Nelson of Houston, TX, each gave a wonderful speach and
handouts on sheltering, traveling with pets/ferrets, and special
needs ferrets!! Thank you ladies for doing this!!!

In the next few days I will let you know who won the items on the
raffle!!! After a weekend of long hard tireing work!!! We are all
tired!!!! I do want to thank each and everyone for all the help they
gave me and if I forgot anyone's name, please forgive me!!!!! I met
some new people and saw some "old" friends!!! We had a fantastic
time!!!! I know I did!!!! We raised some to pay on the vet bill!! That
was awesome!!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know how things went!!!

As soon as everyone gets their pix downloaded will you please email
them to me? Thank you as I sooo appreciate it and YOU and all you do
for the ferret community!!!!!!

Hugs, Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/
http://fuzziefriendsrodeo.com