From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2011 17:33:18 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

All you santas and santas-to-be are awesome! Thank you!

There's 194 fuzzies last time I checked that need Santas.

Please go to page 59 and read what Chinook has to say.

It's getting so close to Christmas, please go to the trees and if you
can afford to pick a ferret or two please do so they get their gifts
before Christmas. Gift certificates are appreciated by all if you
don't have time to shop and don't forget about Visa/Mastercard gift
cards that can be used anywhere (hint: credit unions have the lowest
activation fees), vet donations, gifts, etc. Whatever you can do is
appreciated as others have said in their posts and it will make a
memorable Christmas for fuzzies and caretakers alike.

Cricket Creek address is odd, they are in SC here in the US. If there
are any ferrets you want to pick but aren't sure of the address, please
email the shelter and get their correct address. This shelter said they
need everything ferret.

Thank you to everyone that is posting trying to get santas for the
fuzzies too, it is very much appreciated. WE obsess over the trees till
every ferret has a santa and I'm guessing the others, like myself, are
really wanting a good nights sleep but that won't come till all the
fuzzies have santas!

Warm hugs to all.
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org