From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 13:38:52 -0400
When we pass in Committee on Tues (like that attitude????), that is a step
on the ladder.  We will have major work to be done on Wed, so cancel you
bowling, your D&D date, and any other plans you may have had.  I will let
you know Tues Eve.  Who and what needs to be done..... Can't get the info
before then.

We will have lots of phone calls to make (I know my bill is skyrocketing
too, but it's a cheap price to pay to free fuzzies, right).  I'll put the
info out to you as soon as I get it.... CDFA1