From:
"Cheryl Lemmon, FERRET SANCTUARY 1" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:32:00 -0500
Hello, I am taking the liberty of posting this on behalf of Ann's
Ferret Shelter and Adoption.

One of Ann's rescues, Frank, requires emergency surgery evening. She
called me as she was on the way home from the vet. Frank has kidney
stones, at least 10 of them, and is having to have surgery to remove
them. As you may know, Ann has been swamped with medical expenses over
the the past year for the between 60-70 ferrets that she has had on
average. Usually there is a cushion at the vet's office. At the moment,
however, Ann is going to be in the hole. She will have to come up with
the almost $700.00 by 5:00 tomorrow afternoon when she picks up Frank.
Ann has never asked anyone for help over the past 4 years that she has
been in the ferret rescue business. I have taken it upon myself to post
this because I am afraid she will not. Please, if you are so inclined
donate directly to her vet, Dr. Biddle at Town and Country Animal
Hospital. It can be done over the phone. The direct number is
1-606-759-5496. I will try to keep the info about Frank, updated on
Facebook as I become aware of any changes.

Cheryl Lemmon
FERRET SANCTUARY 1