From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 12:23:21 -0400
Hi all, This is my evaluation of my deaf guys :)
1.  Lily white albino female 5 years.  Very sweet, sleeps a lot,
easygoing.  NEVER misses the box.

2. Sparrow 2 years female blaze mutt,LUNATIC!  She is aptly named,flies
around here like a nut.  She's a climber, loves the bathroom sink.  Bites
when excited.  Toilet training outside the cage, not good.  Loves to rough
house.

3. Buehler 3 yrs.  male marked DEW.  Such a sweetie!  gives kisses, quiet
and shy.A good boy.  Never bites.  Also not to good with potty hits when
running.

The 2 girls are very vocal, Buehler just does quiet clucking.
Intelligence?  4-5-4.

They are really no different from the other 19 except that they don't
get excited when the vacuum is running :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Regards,
Carol