From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:42:45 -0700
She wrote:
>From:    Tam <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: night time wimpers & cheers for Bridget
>
>I was wondering if anyone can tell if it is a normal ferret noise for
>them to whimper every now & then in the middle of the night as they are
>sleeping?  It never lasts very long, just one then she quits, but it is
>loud enough to wake me up.

Tam,

Usually, when fuzzies wimper, they're probably just having a dream.  At
least thats what I think...If you notice, it is like that with a dog when
they sleep...they'll kick their feet, growl, moan, and switch their paws
while they're sleeping.  I also think it is when they are at their
heaviest state of sleeping> My reason being, is that every time my
fuzzies wimper or yip when they're sleeping, I will pick them up, and
they'll be as limp as a noodle.  They are so deep into sleep that they
dont realize i'm picking them up, and their body is lifeless...but they
do wake up.  My brother john was up the other week from mississippi.
Kokie was sleeping like a rock...his paws started twitching, and he
started crying in his sleep.  I called my brother over, said "umm...
john...I think I've got a problem"  Picked Kokie up, and his head just
flopped over to the side like a rag doll...you should have seen his
expression :)

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~