From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:28:32 -0800
This is the last call for the Christmas Card Exchange!

If you have already joined-please resend your address!  I have two that
have no zip codes and one person left off their last name!!  Just so I can
reverify everything, please resend them!  If you haven't joined-but still
might be interested, now is the time to do so!  I am a couple names short
of being able to do 2 different lists!!  To review: This is a ferret owners
Christmas Card Exchange!  You will be sent a list of 12 names to snail
mail Christmas cards to.  One a day for 12 days!  Feel free to include a
personal message about your ferrets(-ferret owners love to read about
ferrets....almost as much as they like to talk about their own!!!)  You
will get 12 cards in return from the other people on the list!  It's a
great way to spread Holiday Cheer!!!  So get those addresses in!!!

Don't forget to visit the Giving Tree!
http://www.geocities.com/mimsy_01/ferret_giving_tree.htm

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow