Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 00:43:32 -0600
This was something to learn on using Vitamin A, I've used Vitamin D for
liver problems but not the A for anything. I am sending this article to
our vet. The lady who has the pup and the ferrets will be going to her
tomorrow. I am suggesting even without any symptoms to start all 4 on
the A. And to add to this, having used the Neobicav for a long time
now, I have never had a reaction. I keep the meds on hand in case and,
of course, the vet does the rabies but so far not one reaction.

Thank you Sukie.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries