From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 11:26:10 -0500
Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my ferrety
friends. It's time for the SOS Christmas Card Exchange. Are you ready?
I sure am. This exchange we will have a drawing for a Christmas present
for one of the lucky participants.

Before I go on with more details for the exchange, I have some sad
news. This will be the last SOS Card Exchange. Life has gotten in the
way of my having fun. And with participation being down this was one
of the things that are being sacrificed.

I would like to thank everyone that has been a part of the card
exchange over the years. You have all made me laugh with your cards,
and sometimes cry with your heartfelt generosity. Thank you so very
much for allowing me this pleasure.

Now, on with this exchange. Since this is the last one, let's make it
a doozy! Deadline to sign up will be December 16, 2013.

If you have never been a part of the card exchange. It is so much fun.
This is what happens. First you sign-up with me by emailing me at

After I get everyones names. I send a list of names to you. Generally
5-7 people are on the list. Never more than 12. Then you send by snail
mail a Christmas card to every person on that list and they will send
one to you. The card can be bought, made, anything you want. If you
have anymore questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]

I hope you will all come and join me on the final exchange. Let's knock
it out of the park!

Hugs,
Robin Jones
Supportourshelters.org