From:
Kayla Saline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:15:59 -0800
Hey everyone!  I just thought I would share an act of human kindness with
everyone.  Yesterday morning on my way to work I was stopped at a stop
light.  The light turned green and the other lane full of cars started
moving but there the lane I was in sat.  Then I saw a guy about three
cars ahead of me get out of the passenger side and bend down in front of
the car.  When he stood back up I realized he had a kitten in his hands
as he walked over to the side of the road and placed the kitten on the
grass, got back in the car, and drove off.  Now, he didn't take the
kitten home or anything, but how many people do we know that would
honestly do something like that?  Just thought I would share because it
made my day.

Kayla, Harley, N Ihop