From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 02:07:53 +0000
Man were the girls nutso today!  And I just heard a LOUD hiss of frustration
because I found my duct tape and finally taped carboard over the childgate
and she can't climb it *L* it's in another room, so she was *really* mad
about it.  Awwww...poor baby.

Brit is going through a "I'm psycho" stage.  Loves to play with me, but is
too hyper to hold (working on that), and she's not licking anymore at
kisses, she nips my nose....which I suppose is kinda cute, but not an
acceptable behaviour.

Rosa was also mad today when I refused to share my licorice with her (she's
already had her weekly "allowance"), and Brit nearly took my had off when I
tried to retrive the half of chocolate-covered graham (sp?) that she'd
stolen from me...man!  I've never seen a ferret so serious about her food!
*L* (I did get it back)

I'm almost regretting getting Rosa a kit to teach...they're starting to work
together...something Rosa didn't do with her other friends.  I was barely
able to move and had to go out today to get more paper towels after they
grabbed and dumped my pop all over the carpet.  Today was one of those days
that I was thankful I could cage 'em!  Well, gotta go find Brit...

Sue "NO!  Stop!  Don't!  Hey!  Come back here!  Stop!  EEeep!  Ouch!"
Brit "BOUNCE, NIP, FLIP DOOK, ROLL, GRAB!"
Rosa  "mine, mine, mine"
Rocky  "yawn"

Sue M.