From:
Joyce Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 13:17:34 -0600
On Sixlets, the chocolaty candy -
I'm pretty sure Sixlets don't contain chocolate; I think they're carob or
cocoa butter/wax or something.  I'm certain it's not the same kind of
chocolate as in Hershey and Nestle bars, kisses, chips, etc.  (My ferrets,
BTW, get practically no chocolate of any kind - once in a very long while
they'll get the very tip of a choc.  chip, but no more.  Yeah, it might be
okay, but I don't want to take any chances.  [I had to throw my $.02 in on
the dead thread...  :> ])

And an update on my little ones -
Seth has learned (again) howq to get on my desk (where all the food, dishes,
and other fun stuff is), despite all my ingenious barricades.  Emma has
figured out how to get onto my bed.  So last night I awoke to the sounds of
Seth pushing things off the desk.  I got up, put him in his closet, and went
back to sleep.  Next thing I know, Emms is gnawing on my arm.  So I get up
and put her in the closet with Seth.  This was a first!  I fell asleep to
the sounds of wrestling ferrets.

This morning I opened their door to find them both curled up in my
sweatshirt, in a little heap!  O joy!  And a little later, they both went to
sleep together behind the laundry.

Happiness abuonds! (they still fight like anything when they're awake)

 - joyce (look, i got stockings for both of you! and i wrote your names
   on them in glitter glue!)
 - Seth the Mighty (yeah yeah yeah big deal  theyre too high   i know
   where you keep the raisins)
 - Emma (please can i have a title mr seth  please please please  ill be
   your best friend)