Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:29:17 EST
So many people e-mailing me to ask if I got the Ferret Poem Book.  6 more
people asked today.  THANK YOU!!!!  And yes- Ferrets Unlimited Shelter
sent it out immediately.  They also sent a letter and card that were so
professional I was jealous.  Very Nice !!!!

Members have many nice things to say about Ferrets Unlimited Shelter.  If
anyone is looking for the Chritmas Present shelter poem book -they made it
and sent it out immediately.

My niece and I read the book all snuggled in bed.  We each had a copy
done up expertly: great gift idea.  We read, and read, and read aloud our
favorites.  There were so many.  Both of us cried as we read the shelter
poems.  What a bunch of creative geniuses and dear souls we have on this
list.  The love of ferrets is on every page-in every word.

My nieces favorite was Bob C. poem about pooh on his shoe.  She laughed
and giggled and had to read it twice.  I really like the poem too.  My
sister will not.

God forbid an animal pooh near her shoe.  What would she do?  She would
screech "toodle-ou", throw the pooh in the zoo, yell "Do you want some
too?" until her face turned all blue.  .  What else could she do with pooh
near her shoe??

If it was your ferret
That poohed  near her shoe
-she'd send some to you!