From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 11:18:53 -0400
I've had a lot of folks call and complain that they can't find the TV
station that Deborah's going to be on out here on Sept.  14th.  Well, that's
because the information given earlier was incorrect.  It's not a TV show,
it's a radio show.  The reason I know is because I've been a guest of the
host, Bob Vella, on numerous occasions in the past.  The show is called Pet
Talk America, and in California it's on from 10:00 A.M.  to 12:00 noon on
station 1230 on the AM dial.  It's out of Bakersfield, California on station
KGEO.  I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

Jeanne Carley