From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 18:00:09 -0400
I posted about Pete and Re-Pete not getting along well.  In fact they
squabble and carry on like Republicans and Democrats, looking to cut
each other's throats and squabble regardless of what the benefits are of
getting along and doing the right thing.

Several people e-mailed me with great comments, and I thank them all
again.

The cage I have is one I built myself.  Is huge.  Can hold 8 ferrets
easily but I have put a divider in there so each has half.  A duplex !
They now have a common wall where they can get to 'know' each other over
time and maybe that will dispel any anger and ire and politics and me
having to step in and peal them off each other.  Have no idea what went
on while I was at work but for now it is certain that no ferts were hurt
in this maneuver.  So lets see what happens over time.

This separation with them able to 'see' each other worked for Bud and
Kodo so eventually they slept together.  Hope this works for these guys
too.

Will keep in touch and thanks again !  Oh, my FML Calendars should be
here in a day or so.  Am sooooo excited to see this.!  Have to say
'Thank You' to my beloved Byte-me for giving me such a perfect pose
that will now adorn this calendar.

Gordon, Pete and Re-Pete