From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 21:10:37 -0500
>From:    Barbara A Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
>I'd covered the plastic mesh of the baby gate with duct tape.  That worked
for almost 10 years.

The 1st time we tried the baby gate thing, it took my guys all of 3.2
nanoseconds to show me what a great monkey bar it made.

We burst their bubble - poor unfortunate deprived woozles.  We covered the
mesh w/a sheet of plexiglass (s?) held on w/twist ties, at 1st, then better
fastened w/wire ties (zap straps).

So what did the little buggers do next?  They figured out, that if they
could just sssssqqqquuuuueeeeeezzzzzzzze 1 nail between the plexi & the
frame, over the top they went.  So on plexi sheet #2 we made sure it was a
really tight fit into the frame.

>Thought for the day:
>If "boring women have immaculate homes," I must be very interesting!

I'm w/you!

********************************
Out time w/my woozles I love best.
I wish I could do w/out the rest.
I'd much rather play,
W/my fuzzies all day,
But to keep up w/life I contest.

My fuzzies, there are oodles,
They dance just like furry wet noodles.
They could care less,
That I have to clean up their mess.
How do you stop corner doodles?

How do people lose interest,
In the fuzzies they once loved the best?
Good homes so are rare,
W/enough love & time to share -
Responsibility really is a test.