From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 20:33:12 -0400
To the guy named David something that called Californians DOO DOO heads....
Not Everyone in California are those...just most of our Politicians!  But
then, of course I have been know to be wrong on occasion, although I
recently found out that it was only a tiny mistake!  :D

To: Anne Ryan
You wrote.....<<If you are currently involved in an effort to get ferrets
legalized in your state or area, please drop me a note.  We can provide tons
of info and advice, as well as putting you in touch with others who have
successfully gotten laws changed.  We can also institiute a letter writing
campaign on your behalf.>>

In behalf of all our cousins and friends in the Golden State....any and all
good letters written will be greatly appreciated.  Long live the fight to
make our fuzzies free!  Someday it will happen if we all just BELIEVE!

To the impending wedding of our beloved :
Tater, Odie, Rosie and Maxie ....May you all enjoy a long and happy
marriage.  It can't be all bad.  We must be married too cause there's sure a
lot of cuddeling going on in our hammock!  We have a few questions for
you........ first...... will this wedding be open to the general public on
the FML?  second.......Can Brandy be one of the flower girls?  She loves
tearing flowers apart and scattering the petals.  She does it very swift.
Before you know it...all that is left is stems and a smug faced Brandy
saying... "Honest Mom...it wasn't me!" third....Can Rascal be an usher....
maybe more like a guard.  He's almost 5 pounds of pure muscle!  We don't
want any nasty party crashers, now do we?

Question to Odie......So tell us the secret. Paw paw wrote a while back
that.....
<<He appears to have developed the ability to teleport himself out of the
bedroom at will.>> Whats your secret? We have to spend half of the day and
all night long in our cage. Now we ask ya....what fun is that? Safe but
extremely boring! And we have to admit...we are still laughing at how you
managed to dump the BBQ sauce on top of Thor's head.....poor kitty! hahaha

To our favorite ...BIG.......What a job you have in order to get the FML
posted every day.  Our hats are off to you for a job well done, even with
all the negative bull that is floating around.  Why are there so many mean
people in this world anyway?  I myself have learned many many things, good
and bad from the FML.  Of course there has also been a ton of happy and sad
tears too.  But I can't imagine life without any of it, can you?

Now to those who are always so negative and can't seem to find a happy
sentence to write....Maybe this list isn't for you?  I know when I'm
unhappy...I normally stop hanging around that crowd.  Why don't some of you
do the same?  Then your days will stay bright!  Isn't life way too short to
be so hurtful and angry?  Can't we all....(To quote a
Californian.).......just get along?

And to those that wonder about the.....Brewers yeast powder....
we don't like it sprinkled on our food except raisins.  Our mom just mixes
it with a little bit of water every day and we lick it all up!  Sometimes
she treats us to some powdered milk replacement stuff mixed with it too.
Does it help our fleas....we think so.  At least we don't seem to be
scratching as much as we did.  And our coats are soft and shiney.  Now if we
could only stop Lobo from bringing them in on his long white hair!  But then
that's another story!

Just my 2 cents worth!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew.......
Fuz-butt Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time to get into
everything)
Fuz-butt Rascal (kissy face lover boy)
Lobo (our guard Wolf
and our mama too!