From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:36:25 -0800
Hello all,
Myself and few others have had some fun in the past making fun videos
to put on YouTube staring our ferrets. I have a new project in the
works and need a few more pictures or small videos (under 2 minutes).

If you have good pictures of your ferrets in mid-war dance, jumping
or bouncing AND you are interested; please send them to me!

In your e-mail put in 'ferret war dance' for the subject. Make sure
to include your name and your ferrets names. I can't promins to use
everything I may get but, when its done I'll be sure to post it here
on the FML so everyone can see the fun!

Dooks,
Kris-AKA Ladyhawk