Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:46:33 -0700
All--

It's that time of year! The Ferret Giving Tree will be open for
shelters to register and post ferrets to on Saturday, October 15.
Shelters may post up to 20 ferrets this year! Remember, to be approved
as a shelter on the Ferret Giving Tree, you must be listed on the
SOS Shelter List, or be recognizable from the FML. Shelters we don't
recognize may be contacted to verify their eligibility. You will have
until November 30 to post ferrets to the tree.

Shelters: Please make sure you put all the contact information
necessary and WRITE DOWN YOUR LOGIN/PASSWORD! We still don't have a
way for shelters to be able to change or reset their own passwords.

Also, please be patient; I may not get to approving everyone who
registers each day. Please make sure you give us at least 24 hours
to get shelters approved.

If you need help, you can email [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] and someone will help you with whatever
you need.

Thanks!

Melanee Ellis