From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 02:41:13 -0500
Finally able to get to the mailbox only to discover hundreds of e-mails.
Whew!

Thanks for the nice cards and letters about dad.

I'm in Bezerkely, staying with my bestest of friends, but will soon be
visiting others in the area.  Things are quite busy, and I'm spending mega
hours at the museum.

I'll get to the mail and answer all when I return home next week.

OK you nuts near WeaselTown (AKA: Washington DC) I'll be headed your way in
about 2 weeks, so lock up your ferts!

Oh, I saw Jeanne Carley on TV talking about ferts. Cool. Good job!

Bob on the road sans ferts.