From:
white snow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:05:10 -0800
Although not really new to ferrets all have been healthy so I have a
concern about my three year old female.  Her name is Dawn and she is very
small, weighing barely one pound last week when she went for rabbies.
Her soul mate, Miss No Name, female, who is almost two weighs 2.8 lbs.
My question is, last night I saw that Dawn had lost some hair.  Some
around her neck, some on her back and her tail.  She does not seem sick
and ran around the house normal.  She also seems to be a bit pinkish.
Today is Sunday and the vet is close till Tuesday, so any suggestions
would be great.  I am not sure I should be worried as of yet.

Proud Mom in Nebraska, Debi