From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:34:22 -0500
Happy Birthday Catherine Garcia, even if you are still behind the Zion
curtain.

OK folks, I am a day late.  I should have sent this out yesterday.
Catherine's birthday was Sunday, the 16th.  I won't dare tell you how young
she is, she might come and get me.  Please feel free to wish her the best
though, at [log in to unmask]

But I know all of you who have written her, know that she is a fair and
good person who loves the ferrets.  Especially the "Man."

I love her.  I know we should be sisters.  We are both only kids, and have
adopted each other.  Besides, she is the absolutely world's greatest best
all time punster I have every known.  Hands down.  Makes me groan on a
daily basis.

Catherine, I wish the best for you and your family.  I know you are going
to have a grand year.  You are too kind and good a person not to.

love,

Maggie, you know your weird friend in Columbia MO