Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:57:07 -0500
I know that everyone is super busy, but I was hoping you could take the
time to fill out the following survey
http://www.plastic-iguana.com/Ferrets/ferrethealth.html.
I'm attempting to find out the rates of illness among ferrets that were
spayed/neutered very young in comparason to those who were spayed/neutered
when they were roughly six months old.

Mainly, I want to determine if the apparently all-so-common adrenal disease
is caused by premature spaying/neutering.

However, I also want to get a fairly concrete percentage of how many
ferrets are seriously ill at one point in their lives or another.

This survey is short, please help me by filling it out.  I will make the
results available to whoever wants them.  The more people that participate,
the more accurate it will be.

Thanks in advance!

Amy Stewart.