Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:45:13 -0700
Hello Everyone
Hope everyone is doing o.k. today.  I have started a ferrets top 100 sites
list cause I have seen them for almost every animal but ferrets and Hey
they are just as special so I came up with the idea to start this list
don't know how it is going to turn out so please be patient with me while
I figure it out.  I have never did anything like this before so be
nice...lol...O.k. to get your ferret on the top 100 ferrets list go to
my dippers site at http://kdbck_5.homestead.com/dipper.html
Click on the 2 ferrets playing tug-a-war and add your site.  Then WE will
see how it goes from there....lol

Wish me luck!!

By the way Dipper says check out his site and sign his guestbook he
promises to do the same in return.

Lori