From:
"Stevy,Serria,& Frosty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:26:31 -0500
A Nice Lady Put Some e-Bay's Up To Help Mum

Thank You Ms Ret

Fisher Personal Compact Disc Player
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3087270668
See Discription On The Page

Wicker Dog or Cat Small Animal Bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2390244786
See Discription On The Page

Mary Kay Consultants 5 Large Assorted Wicker Baskets
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2390239810
See Discription On The Page

On Dads chalenge someone named cozykitten out bid Dad we think it may be
Ms Ret trying to help some more now lets see who can outbid cozykitten
there is still time left to do this so we can spend Dads money.

We have dad's money already to send to Brenda and the kids to help do
this,let the fun begin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2388788074

To see more things that you buy to help please look here:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html

A Special link from Special Friends
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-Lakeroad.html

Thank You for helping the kids at the shelter and thier mum.
Stevey Sierra Frosty