From:
Kelly Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:19:34 EDT
okey, i really apologize if i seem a little out there, but i have been a
vegetarian all of my life, so i am really a little clueless when it comes
to meat, especially safety precautions....now my question is.....

i wanted to give my boys a little variation in theyre diet (that dry
food has to be boring day in and day out) so i went to the local market
and asked the meat man if they had anything from a chicken that they do
not usually sell......he brought out a tub of frozen giblets....i do not
know the conditions that it was butchered in or how long it has been
frozen....do i have to cook these or are they safe to just thaw and give
to the boys raw???  any imput would be appreciated.....

also sukie......yogies also come in raspberry and mixed berry flavors,
in addition to the banana raisen and peanut butter.....they must taste
pretty good because i caught my husband munching on a couple one day!!!!

most high blessing to you all,
kelly jo and the four boys, reuben, simeon, charlie, and binky
with my angels above asher and clover