From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:31:15 -0700
First, I'd like to thank everyone who has written to tell me how much
they like the book.  It's hard to send them off, when I'd really like to
be there to see people's reactions.  As I said in the note in the book,
if you are interested in the possibility of a book next year, let me know
and I'll put you on our contact list.  Right now it is still up in the
air wether we will be doing one or not.  The publisher did an over run,
so we still have books I need to sell.  If anyone is interested, our
website is http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets or you can e-mail us.

Danee, I would LOVE to come to the symposium.  My husband and I had a
great time in Vegas the year it was there.  However, I live in Utah and
teach school.  I don't think my principal would let me take enough day
off to come to something like that *pout* I'd love to be able to put a
human parent face to all of the beautiful students of Ermine HIgh.

Take care, and hug your fuzzies.
Marta