From:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 09:15:29 AKDT
Well, finally my husband graduated with his B.S. (after 8 years!).  Thus,
to celebrate, my parents and 5-year-old niece drove up from Anchorage to
visit.  I was a bit concerned about Patch and Lily's behavior since I
haven't had any kids over since they started living with us.  Years ago,
the two ferrets lived with a family with 5 kids, so I hoped that they would
behave around Jessica.  I also hoped they could charm my mom who keeps
telling me to get rid of the ferrets!

Naturally, Patch and Lily succeeded on both counts.  They LOVED my niece
and her candy-coated fingers and face.  Patch licked and licked and licked
her skin and played so nicely.  Both my parents were charmed by the sweet
ferrets and admitted as they left that the ferrets were very cute, funny,
sweet and adorable.  Lily only missed the litterbox once the whole weekend.
Of course they still acted like ferrets and wardanced, got under foot,
investigated everything, tried to steal Jessica's toys, and generally
acted ferretty!

Overall, the weekend was a success.  Thanks, Patch and Lily for showing my
family why I love you two so much!

Deb Adams