From:
Sue Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 01:35:42 -0500
I've been off for quite a while due to the hurricane damage here.  I am
still trying to get back to normal and it feels like I never will.  Some
of you know , My home was damaged pretty badly by the hurricanes .  The
home was totaled by the insurance company, it was a forced pay-off to
the bank and I'm now trying to figure out what I'm going to do about
replacing my home.  It's paid off, but it's unlivable really.  Once the
titles go to the DMV and a certificate of destruction is issued, I will
have to make plans to get it moved out of here, I simply don't know what
will take it's place.  I did not qualify for a FEMA temporary travel
trailer.

I have started listing on ebay again, I'm going through things box by
box that were boxed up right after the storms hit.  It's been a complete
nightmare here.  As I go through boxes, items will be listed.  I will be
clearing out as much as I can here, I don't have any place to store any
of my stuff, plus I am needing to raise funds for the animals here.  This
will be a slow process, I still have the daily "animal" things to do, and
then I try to get a few things on daily or every other day..

If you have time, take a look and keep checking, there may be some things
on that will interest you.  Right now I am going through the boxes of
jewelry that's been stored here for some time, most of it came from
estate sales I went to back in 2000.

Thanks,
Sue/Okeechobee Ferret-Cat Rescue
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue