From:
"Patricia A. Neals" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:24:05 -0400
Unusual Stool.....For at least two weeks now I have been seeing a very
yellow mucous type stool from m little Sadi (5 yrs.  old and on pred.
every other day for 2 years now).  I give the pred mixed with a little
melon juice, but the stool is yellow on non-pred day too..  She eats,
plays, and gives kisses, she is on her 4th successful Lupron shot.  Does
anyone on the list know the reasons for yellow soft stool?  It happens
off & on....but I am concerned.

   *   o:  0:  0:  O:  :)