From:
Donna Carillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:06:44 -0500
Hello everyone,

I am writing this for a new neighbor of mine who just moved in this weekend
and sadly but true her TAZ has escaped Sunday.  TAZ is a male sable with
mask and black nose.  He is friendly and will go to people.  He has escaped
in LOganville, GA.  This is on the east side of Atlanta off highway 78 and
state road 20.  About 25 minutes past Stone Mountain.  Linda does not have
access to the internet but if anyone hears of any findings in our area,
please contact me as I will deliver the message to her.  I have notified
GDFA, so they too are on alert.

Thanks,
Donna C