From:
Carol Dworkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 03:54:24 EDT
>For those worried about where the funds are going: You should be ashamed
>of yourselves.  These people are doing everything they can to help our
>poor little fuzzbuts and the only thing you can find to do is complain.

Barb and Kim are well-known and highly-respected members of the ferret
community, both on- and off-line.

However, new ferret owners may not be familiar with their work among us
and there has been, as in all communities, some negative feedback from
malcontents on occasion.

Requesting information on shelter/rescue operations from lists may not
be a bad idea.  I believe that Jen Morrison represented herself as a
shelter/rescue.  I am certain that legitimate experienced shelter/rescue
operatiors like Barb and Kim would have no objections to a public
commendation of their work in response to an honest enquiry on the FML.

Carol