From:
Kathy Cetron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:32:46 -0500
Hi all,

I usually don't have much to post but I do read and appreciate all the
post...in fact I usually share at least one per day with others...

I only have one little suggestion and that is with ferrets needing homes,
or rescues, or shelters needing help could you please post WHERE they
are...sometimes I can tell from the area code or I know a particular
shelter but it would be really helpful if I knew where you were so I could
make decisions as to how to best help when I can.  Thanks in advance for
your help.

And Happy Holidays to all, especially to those shelter angels and angels in
the shelters. And I hope as we reach the new millinieum we see a kinder and
more compassionate world emerge.

Kathy and her seven fuzzies ( Bandit,Rikki,Scat,Scamp,Scoot,Drixen,Midnite)