From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:24:11 -0500
Hello All,
I wanted to let anyone near the NY/NJ/Conn area interested in getting
wood pellets year round know:

I found a place in Monroe ,NY that stocks the 40 lb bags year round and
is also able to order them for you by the ton.  What's that like 25 bags?
I don't know I accept that fact that math is not a strong point of mine
but who cares at 40lb @ $4.50 a bag I am very happy

Anyway Monroe NY is kinda near Harrimon State Park & The Palisades
Mall--that area.

I spoke with Joan who was very knowedgeable about the pellets and use as
litter:

Countryside Stove & Fireplace
RT 17
Monroe, New York 10950
PH 845-783-4205
Take Care
Mary Ann

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.
 Isadora Duncan~~
A wound will not heal until the matter is given words and witness
Clarissa Pinkola Estes~~